The SCS Roadmap
Amazon is a company that relies heavily on systems and processes. Their decision-making is data driven, results oriented and employs checks and balances. ArgoMetrix Seller Concierge Service follows a roadmap designed in a similar way, focused on increasing Amazon Sales. It consists of 3 main phases , each broken down by different tasks.
Here’s what we’re offering:
Phase 1: Launch/Relaunch Preparation (6-8 weeks) - Optimize Listings and Prep Work
Phase 2: Revenue Generation and Process Development (6-9 months) - Grow Sales and Build Infrastructure.
- Optimizing and scaling advertising campaigns for an optimum ACOS and ROI
- Launching additional promotions
- Scaling the catalog size by adding additional listings
- Optimizing the existing product listings based on performance
- Optimizing the pricing strategy and setting up repricing algorithms
- Optimizing the algorithmic inventory replenishment procedures
- Optimizing the shipment handling for inventory shipments to Amazon
- Setting up the Accounting & Inventory Management Processes
- Setting up the procedure for processing Amazon Settlement Reports
- Setting up the procedure for handling Removal Orders
- Setting up the KPIs and preparing financial reporting structure
- Start creating the Operations Playbook using Company Wiki
- Setting up the Feedback and Review Collection procedures
- Any other tasks required to maximize revenue and optimize processes
Phase 3: Ramp up Planning (2-3 months) - Plan for Scaling Sales Exponentially.
- Scale advertising and introduce external traffic sources
- Analyzing historical Phase 2 sales performance
- Building a sales forecast and a complete financial model for scaling revenues with inventory financing
- Establishing the selling and replenishment strategies with SMART Goals
- Introducing SKU Type based Projections
- Creating Tiers for SKU Type
- Creating the strategy for revenue generation per SKU Type using Profit Groups
- Establishing the turn rates for each Profit Group
- Any other tasks required for ramp up planning.