Careers @ ArgoMetrix
ArgoMetrix is a dynamic e-commerce consultancy company with a vision to make an impact. Our platform developed and proven over the last several years delivers success for our clients. We put a premium on attitude and positive energy in the workplace. Skills are important but they can be taught. Attitude is priceless.
If you feel you are a positive, results oriented team player with hunger to learn and grow both personally and professionally while creating a unique experience, we would like to hear from you.
Below are the current open positions. All applications should be sent to email@example.com
- Find and develop prospects by heavy networking, referrals, cold calling, direct selling, business development through support organizations, and Centers of Influence
- Employ consultative selling and establish a trusted advisor relationship to determine the prospect’s needs, create engagement, alignment, desire, and acceptance
- Sell our services to C-level executives at prospective businesses by quantifying ArgoMetrix benefits and value proposition
- Write proposals, gain appropriate approvals, and present approved proposals to prospective clients
- Responsible for concurrently moving a number of prospects through sequential stages of the sales process: initial prospect meeting, request for proposal data gathering, benefits comparison, technology demonstration, proposal presentation, and close.
- Achieve the quota target by meeting sales metrics that drive business opportunities
- Complete all administrative tasks and duties in a timely manner
- Demonstrate ArgoMetrix core values, at all times
- Other projects and responsibilities may be added at the manager’s discretion.
- Minimum 3-5 years’ experience in consultative sales
- Minimum 5 years of B2B sales experience required
- Previous experience with developing own leads and prospecting for brand new business
- Retail and Online Retail industry experience a plus
- Having sold to or worked at a Technology organization is a plus
Other Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to communicate with employees at all levels of the organization
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent presentation and facilitation skills
- A demonstrated commitment to high professional ethical standards and a diverse workplace
- Ability to adapt to a fast paced continually changing business and work environment while managing multiple priorities
- Ability to use technology and common software and web applications, including MS Office and familiarity with CRM disciplines
The job is based at ArgoMetrix Midtown offices in Manhattan, New York